You want to make an impact. Your next gathering must change minds, solve a problem, align minds, or set a new direction for your organisation.
Whether in person or online, you may want a strategy forum. An innovation lab. A board retreat. Or something else entirely, but you’re not quite sure what.
We’re here to zoom in on your gathering’s purpose to make it crystal-clear. With this, we’ll tailor a gathering or process around your needs exclusively, and run it with our trademark professionalism, warmth and flexibility.
We work with bold and brave clients who are resolute about the impact they want.
And we deliver it.
- "Our online facilitation project had unique logistical challenges. The experience Bruno and his team at Kumquat have with efficiently managing prominent people – and getting the most out of them – allowed us to generate unique research and meaningful insights."
"We hired Kumquat to help our fast-paced startup manage goals with OKRs. Despite a very tight timeline, Kumquat's team was extremely helpful and accommodating. Working with them was easy, enjoyable, and they delivered our workshop within 2 weeks of initial contact. They also delivered a custom OKR manual and templates for our teams to work autonomously. Evaluations were overwhelmingly positive, and we're all set to manage our objectives and key results with a great certainty of success."
- "Of all the facilitation processes we've followed, Kumquat's was the best we experienced as a team – and at a very important transitional moment. Bruno perfectly understood our needs regarding format, methodology and spirit. He developed a process ideally adapted to our situation and wishes, and we really enjoyed the journey! Not only did he greatly deliver as a facilitator, he also gave very good advice and ensured we were aligned all the way. We highly recommend his services!"
- "We found in Kumquat a perfect fit, a joyful and highly skilled partner, and an expert facilitator of processes and people. Bruno integrated seamlessly into our team. He helped us finish conceptualising an elaborate 4-month online summit for hundreds of our expert stakeholders. Then, he and his team helped us steer this extraordinary project over nine months through the final closing event. They helped us manage over 70 live online sessions with 120 speakers, some of them executives and artists, together with all the complexity and unforeseen developments that inevitably arose. If you have an ambitious, near-impossible project that might just change the game… call Bruno and make it happen."
- "Bruno Selun is, without doubt, the most gifted facilitator it has ever been my privilege to witness. In a long career in consulting and politics, I’ve seen countless facilitators, many highly skilled, but none (including myself) beat Bruno for his ability to pin down the objectives of a meeting, and his tenacity in bringing the participants to alignment – all with a playful charm and apparent ease which belies his talent."
- "Bruno delivered positively the best training we have ever had as a team. Bruno is quite simply a virtuoso trainer, with a unique combination of facilitation expertise, didactic talent and technical know-how. He works thoughtfully and flexibly with clients to deliver exactly what people need to learn and can use immediately. His work has already transformed the way we facilitate and has also improved our team cohesion and motivation in the process!"
- "We selected Kumquat for a sensitive and important exercise because we trusted them and their expertise in facilitating virtual conversations from previous collaboration. The delivery of this exceptional online strategy review process with our governing body exceeded our expectations and gained positive feedback from participants. Bruno has the ability to read the room (even if virtual), show flexibility where needed, and drive conversations to their defined objectives. Kumquat's professionalism with online tools empowered participants to engage meaningfully, whether used to virtual work or not, and even with limited time."
- "Over the last three years, Bruno and his colleagues at Kumquat have worked with a dozen teams at Open Society. They have helped design and deliver events that consistently achieved their goals and received positive feedback; trained dozens of colleagues in online and in-person facilitation; and created first-rate resources on how to run effective online meetings that were widely distributed and easy to use. Kumquat has been technically excellent, a joy to work with, and delivered effective services while mindfully navigating what they demand of their partners."
- "Kumquat supported one of our convenings with great success. Bruno was involved in all stages of planning, worked closely with the speakers and managed the event professionally, ensuring we reached our objectives, managed time and engagement from participants. While facilitating, he also related and brought depth to the topic at hand."