Leverage online gatherings’ unique strengths
Your event must take place online? That’s just fine – especially for your budget, for your participants’ busy schedules, and for the planet.
You need an event that makes sense, that engages participants and that produces the outcomes you need. (And avoid turning participants into Zoom-bies while doing so…)
We’ll help you rethink what gathering online means in 2020.
Working with us
We’ll first ask why you want to gather, why online, and what you’d like to get out of it.
We’ll then explore scenarios to maximise effectiveness and engagement. We may suggest holding a series of shorter sessions, doing some work outside of live meetings, or adapting some other aspect. Our twin north stars: that we absolutely deliver your outcomes while your participants enjoy the best possible experience.
In partnership with you, we’ll design a plan that delivers on the agreed objectives and outcomes.
By the time your gathering starts, you’ll know you have delegated your online leadership to a safe pair of hands. We’ll welcome participants and guide them through clear, engaging and enjoyable steps.
Everything will be designed specifically for online. This means:
- Shorter session times and more breaks
- Less talking at participants, more genuine participation
- Shorter but more frequent breakout sessions (usually for 2–4 people)
- Using tools that are appropriate for your participants and their technological knowledge, and for your IT requirements
- Freeing ourselves from the constraints of a physical event while leaving participants with a recognisable structure
We’ll then bring your gathering to a safe harbour. Your participants will leave knowing exactly what they achieved, and that they achieved it collectively.
We don’t use full off-the-shelf solutions to design gatherings. We build each one up from its unique purpose, so it’s sure to meet your goals.
We tenaciously review our plans until we’re confident a gathering will deliver the outcomes we agreed. We also use safe IT tools, up to enterprise-level security when required, so your data stays safe.
We learn from the latest research and practice in online gathering methods and technology, so your gathering feels like it’s 2020.
It’s just second nature: we survey participants after every gathering so our clients know what worked and what’s needed next
We design effective online gatherings so your essential business can continue despite the COVID-19 pandemic.
- "I cannot recommend Kumquat enough. Bruno and Marie helped us put together tailored meetings and training, both offline and online, on numerous occasions over the past years. All events were highly interactive. I’m very impressed by their skilful facilitation, understanding of the field, creativity, and flexibility and generally feel we got twice as much out of each meeting thanks to them."
- "Bruno and his team really helped us reach our goal. We defined our purpose together, Kumquat designed an efficient strategy and process and followed them step by step. Their deep understanding of our groups’ dynamics, of our working environment, and their creativity and flexibility brought us to a successful outcome even in time of crisis!"