This policy lists the types of information we collect and record at Kumquat, and how we use it.
If you have additional questions or require more information about this policy, please contact us.
This policy is valid for visitors of this website with regards to the information they share and/or we collect through this channel. This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
By using this website, you consent to this policy and agree to its terms.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, including by email or through our contact form, we may receive personal information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain and improve our website
- In case you provide us your email address, to send you emails
Kumquat uses Google Analytics to analyse traffic to this website. The information collected includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number and location of mouse clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of collecting this information is to analyse and understand our website traffic.
Like almost all websites, Kumquat uses web cookies. These cookies are used to store information including your preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed. This information is used to optimise your experience during this and your next visits.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We do not post advertising on this website. We collect no information for web advertising purposes.
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information about you you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
The entity responsible for collecting and processing your data under the General Data Protection Regulation is Kumquat Consult, Selun & Associates Scomm, rue du Trône 60, 1050 Brussels.